It’s been years since we have been talking to each other. I still can’t find the reason why i fall in love with you in the first place? was it my readiness or your uniqueness.
Love is a trap, no matter how conscious you are, you will always fall for it and if it’s not your first then you are at more risk! If you are fair than its “GOOD”, If you are Smart then “Better”, and if you are sexy than “BEST” but worst combo if you are neither fair, smart nor sexy. After years of togetherness, you conclude it as a robotic act with less enthusiasm and spark for breathing. I summaries it as a journey of strolling up and down the corridor. We have created a bunch of irreplaceable memories to embrace throughout our whole life. There’s no difference between falling in love and being in love. Falling in love with you is like falling into something which is great and exhilarating and a teensy bit scary, but mostly great. There are many things like walking down the streets holding hands, shopping at the grocery store, cooking and dropping at stations that I fall for ever time. How can you be so perfect for me? was it me or the timing responsible for this mess?
“Watching you sleep was not only just your thing, was mine too!!” Your every breath reminds me of the first time we met. Most of the time i am afraid of losing grip on you because of which i kept on asking you why you love me? every now and then.
Increased levels of oxytocin [often called the ‘cuddle hormone’] and Dopamine is the biological way your body reacts when you are in love. Why people fall in love? The most generalized answer to this is a general attraction and various social factors producing strong passion.
According to various researchers, the attraction and the social parameters producing intense passion are:
- Similarity [ Similarity in believes, traits and the way of thinking]
- Propinquity: [familiarity with the other, caused by spending time together]
- Desirable characteristics: [focused on an outer desirable physical appearance and desirable personality traits]
- Reciprocal liking: [When the other person’s liking that increases your own liking]
- Social influences: [One’s social network, can contribute to people falling in love]
- Filling needs: [fulfill needs for companionship, love or act of love]
- Unusualness: [an unusual or arousing environment can ignite passion]
- Specific Cues: [One’s physical appearance of the other may ignite a particularly strong attraction ]
- Readiness: [Wanna be in a relationship]
- Isolation: [Spending more time alone with another person]
- Mystery: [Due to some mystery surrounding the other person which creates uncertainty about what the other person thinks or feels, wondering when he or she will initiate contact can also contribute to getting attracted to that person]
The researchers found that the most frequently mentioned factor is certain desirable characteristics of the other person and reciprocal liking. whereas very less frequency of the factors that spark passion (e.g., readiness or unusualness).
The use of positive illusions, a couple’s ability to feel empathy for one an another, continuous communication and the ability to control emotions during highly stressful situations act as strong adhesive to remove friction in a long-term relationship.
My love falls into the category of unusualness, making more difficult to replicate once again. There’s neither similarity nor reciprocality involved from the beginning, making more difficult to find the way back to each other. I will try to develop some romantic skills like singing or playing some musical instrument. Maybe you will find a new reason to love me again in the next few years. Take all your space and time you need to build your future, will always be happy to see you succeed whether I will be part of it or not!
After all “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.”